Friday 23 April 2010

Sunrise - a sign of hope

Try this: If you ever feel that your life is going pear-shape, feeling frustrated with your study (that's how I am feeling at the moment), feeling overwhelmed with your workload (that's how my flatmate is feeling at the moment), feeling that you don't seem to have a life (that's how my flatmate and I are feeling at the moment), STOP! Stop feeling that the world is grey and that your life is crap! It is not!
Instead of whining or whinging, why not try a more constructive, cheerful approach? Let say, why not wake up 6 o'clock in the morning (that's what I did this morning), go to your rear garden (provided you have one, if not, front garden is fine), look up at the sky and smile at the sun. Stand still, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and enjoy the golden sunlight reflecting on your face, while listening to the birdies chirping. I can assure you that you will feel much better after this constructive activity. Oh, I forgot to mention that you need to say this to yourself, either out loud or in your head, 'I am grateful of everyday I have'. If this constructive approach, for whatever reasons, does not work for you, there is no money back guarantee. In case you wonder what my rear garden looks like, I have attached some pictures for your 'pleasure'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment