Wednesday 21 April 2010

A sense of tranquillity


Just finished my 2km run, I went back to the Guildford Cathedral to warm down. Luckily, there was no silly girl to shake or push me this time. Nevertheless, there was a group of young teenagers (3-4 of them) playing scoccer and mucking around. I was standing on the rear side of the Cathedral, overseeing the Guildford countryside. It was amazing. The sun was glazing on the houses and the green field. I felt so calm and relaxed. I just wished-I know it was a wishful thinking-that I had wings. So that I could fly up to the sky, circling around the countryside and enjoying the sunshine in the sky. Won't it be nice to be able to do that? So that you can experience the sense of tranquillity that I had enjoyed at the Cathedral, please see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment